Saturday, September 17, 2011

Letter from Student

I showed a student his test results and after explaining to him why he failed he wrote me this note:

"Dear Ms. Blidar,

I am so sorry for going to sleep in your class. I just be up so late getting work done that it really is hard for me to stay up. But when I don't get any sleep my head hurt and I can't focus right. But for you and every other teacher I will stay up. I will turn in my homework. I will stay focused. I will come to study hall to get extra help from you and I will ditch lunch time as well. Ms. Blidar I am so sorry that I nodded off in class alot I want to make it up to you and show you the scholar that I am. I promise you won't regret how I'm changing. My grade will go up and I will be one of your best students.

Thank you for taking time to read this."

And this is why I do what I do.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! that sounds a lot like my feelings when I dont pay attention in lecture or lab ;)

    ReplyDelete